Sneak up on light-shy sea creatures and preserve your night-acclimated vision with this GoBe Red LED Dive Light from Light & Motion. Depth-rated for nearly 400', the light can be used to compose a photo without alarming your subject, so you can fire your strobe and capture your image before it flees the scene.
The light offers brightness levels of 20, 80 and 165 lumens in a tight coverage angle of 12°, which ensures a focused, concentrated beam with maximum effective range. The light head is interchangeable with other GoBe colored heads, including white, infrared, and Nightsea. Adapters are available allowing use of the GoBe with a standard ball mount system, Loc-Line system, and YS mount fitting for underwater camera systems, as well as a bicycle handlebar or helmet.
Built for durability, the light is impact resistant for drops from 3.3' and IP68-rated waterproof. It charges fully in five hours and its runtime ranges from 2.3 to 18 hours, depending on output level used.
- Brightness levels
- High - 165 lumens
- Medium - 80 lumens
- Low- 20 lumens
- 2.2 hours on high
- 4.4 hours on medium
- 18 hours on low
- Beam angle is a tight 12°
- 20-lumen SOS mode
- Push-button switch right behind light head for powering on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 394'
- Impact resistant for drops from 3.3'
- Ergonomic shape and ridges on bottom for comfortable, secure grip
- Light head is interchangeable with GoBe white, IR & Nightsea heads
- Various mounting options, including bar, camera housing's grip handle, ball mount, Locline, handlebar