The CHAUVET PROFESSIONAL Cloud 9 is a low-lying fog machine that creates thick, cloud-like effects with high, sustained output well suited for large-scale stages, theaters, live performances, and theme parks. The Cloud 9 boasts a super-fast four-minute heat up time and requires no CO2 or dry ice for operation. The innovative design utilizes an ultrasonic agitator that combines distilled water and standard fog fluid to produce low-lying fog effects.
The Cloud 9 is integrated into a rugged flight case with locking casters and a hinged top cover to allow for operation, even when closed. The unit can operate for two hours at 100% and provides a whopping 15,000 cfm with coverage up to 3240 ft². An integrated water drain system makes for fast and easy cleanup. Operate the unit via the onboard control panel or via two-channel DMX (fan speed / fog output). The Cloud 9 ships with a power cord and 8' directional hose with clamp.
- Professional fogger gives high-impact, low-lying fog effect on stage or in ballrooms
- Continuous operation produces fog to cover 3230 ft² area
- Ultrasonic agitator combines distilled water with fog to produce low-lying fog effect
- Ships in rugged flight case with locking casters and hinged top cover to allow for operation even when closed
- Control via onboard digital display or DMX
- Integrated water drain system makes cleanup fast and easy
- Works with fog fluid, haze fluid, or quick-dissipating fluid for desired effect
- Use without dry ice or CO2, so no special licensing or training is required