The Glidecam X-10 Stabilizer Vest with Devin Graham Handheld Stabilizer Kit from B&H provides multi-axis stabilization for camera loads up to 12 lb. Both sections of the X-10 support arm can be moved up and down, adding an additional level of smooth movement. The padded vest, the support arm, and the Devin Graham stabilizer with its 12 counterweight plates allow you to capture ultra-stable shots whether you, the subject, or both of you are in motion.
The GLIDECAM X-10 Dual Support Arm Stabilizer Vest System is a professional camera stabilization system designed for use with the Glidecam Devin Graham Signature Series, HD-PRO, XR-PRO, HD-2000, and HD-4000 stabilizers. It can also be used as vest/arm support for stabilizer gimbals such as the DJI Ronin or FreeFly MōVI. The GLIDECAM X-10 system will allow you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles, and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake.
Can be used as vest/arm support for motorized gimbals such as DJI Ronin or FreeFly MoVI
Supporting cameras between 2 and 12 pounds, the Devin Graham Signature Series Hand-Held Stabilizer from Glidecam combines features of their HD-Series stabilizers with many professional features from more elaborate body-mounted systems to transform your shaky handheld footage into smooth, graceful shots. Its precision camera balance platform incorporates a quick-release, sliding dovetail plate that lets you quickly attach or remove your camera, and features fine-tuning control knobs that enable precision front-to-back and side-to-side adjustments for horizontal balancing. Further aiding balancing is a 1" diameter telescopic center post with laser engraved guide markings and a position-adjustable gimbal for quick vertical balancing. Rounding out the system is the dynamic base platform that supports the included counterweights and can manually expand or contract, allowing you to adjust the system dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia of the system.
- Supports cameras weighing from 2 to 12 pounds
- Quick-release sliding camera plate with brass alignment pin
- Fine-tuning knobs on camera platform for front-to-back and side-to-side camera adjustments
- Telescopic center post with laser engraved guide scale markings
- Position-adjustable knurled 3-axis gimbal (positive twist lock)
- Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial-control base platform
- 12 counterweight plates included
- Foam-padded handle grip
- Precision bearings
- Rubber feet under base platform
- 1/4"-20 mounting hole on base platform for attached an optional monitor
- Black anodized aluminum
- Carry bag
- Video tutorial included that provides answers to frequently asked questions