With the needs of mechanics and technicians in mind, COAST made the A25R Pure Beam Focusing Rechargeable LED Flashlight with a durable and easy-to-clean body design, a powerful high and utilitarian low outputs, a focusable beam angle, and dual power source capability. This handy and versatile light is made to be your go-to illumination tool in the garage, workshop, or anywhere your job takes you.
The Pure Beam Focusing system is accessed by sliding the head forward and back with convenient one-handed operation, and it allows you to change the beam from a wide flood that lights large areas close to you into a focused spotlight that is optimized for a long throw. When you get the beam set where you need it, just twist the head, lock the beam angle, and get to work.
The A252R is capable of running on multiple battery chemistries, and COAST provides both to get you started. First, you have a lithium-polymer rechargeable battery pack that provides 80- and 725-lumen outputs and can be charged in or out of the light using the included USB cable and either the 110 VAC wall outlet adapter or 12 VDC car/vehicle plug adapter. If you run out of power and still need a light, you can use four ubiquitous AAA battery—but output and runtimes will be a bit lower and shorter. But the good news is you still have light.
An array of accessories is also included: a sheath and clip to give you carrying options; a wrist lanyard so you won't lose it if it slips out of your hand; and a convenient wall mount so you always know where it is. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Easy to keep it close at hand. The A25R is designed and built for everyday carry and everyday use.
- Selectable low and high outputs
- Single white-light LED emitter
- Internal reflector lens helps to direct and focus beam
- Head slides forward and back to focus beam; twist head to lock beam
- Slide Focus system allows the beam to be adjusted from a wide flood to a tight spotlight
- In flood mode, beam is optimized to cover a wide area with consistent intensity from edge to edge without a center hotspot of brighter light
- "Bulls-eye" spotlight beam has a bright center circle that smoothly transitions to a dimmer "halo" around it
Output, lithium-polymer battery pack:
- Low: 80 lumens, 19-hour runtime
- High: 725 lumens, 6.75-hour runtime
- Low: 64 lumens, 11-hour runtime
- High: 515 lumens, 2-hour runtime
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Constant-on activation
- Fully exposed button allows for access and use
- Durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel body
- IPX4-rated to be water resistant to splashing water and rain
- Dual-Power FLEX CHARGE electronics allow the light to run on either rechargeable or disposable batteries
- Integrated and covered USB charging port allows lithium polymer batteries to be charged in the light while preserving the water-resistance rating when not charging
- Lanyard ring on tailcap
- Length: 6.25"
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Lithium polymer rechargeable battery pack. Charge in or outside the light
- Four AAA alkaline batteries
- USB charging cable
- 110 VAC and 12 VDC power adapters for charging at home/office or on the road
- Wall mount to keep light accessible and easy to find in the dark
- Sheath and speed clip provide carrying options
- Lanyard prevents light from falling