With a powerful maximum brightness level of 2700 lumens, the ACEBEAM D20 Dive Light will illuminate your underwater adventures and can be used on land for search-and-rescue or other activities that require a long, bright beam. This versatile torch features four settings and an SOS signal and is depth-rated for 656'. A side-mounted push-button switch provides access to the low and high brightness levels and SOS signal. The USB rechargeable, 5100mAh ACEBEAM IMR21700NP-510A battery has its own micro-USB charging port (and can be used as a power supply for other devices with its input/output cable). Runtime is two minutes at 2700 lumens, 120 minutes at the step-down 1000-lumen level, 7.5 hours at the 375-lumen low setting, and 5 hours on SOS.
The housing of the D20 is made of Type III hard anodized aluminum, with a copper base plate to help dissipate heat from that powerful LED. The 6mm optical glass lens features an anti-reflective coating for optimal light transmission. Operating voltage is 16.8 to 12, and a low-battery warning activates when voltage drops to approximately 12.8.
- High: 2700 lumens, stepping down to 1000 lumens after 2 minutes
- Low: 375 lumens
- SOS: 1000 lumens
- Runtime: 2 minutes plus 120 minutes on high, 7.5 hours on low, 5 hours on SOS
- Cree XHP35 LED
- Smooth reflector for maximum light output
- Location: side
- Type: push button
- Depth rating: 656'
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing
- Glass lens with anti-reflective coating, light transmission 98.3%
- Impact resistant to 3.9'
- One ACEBEAM IMR21700NP-510A rechargeable battery
- Battery has 5100mAh capacity and integrated micro-USB charge port
- Battery can be used as power bank to charge other devices
- Can also run on one 18650 battery, adapter included