With low noise being a top priority of the NT1-A, its 1" gold-sputtered capsule is internally shock-mounted to further isolate it from handling and vibration noise. Additionally, the mic's cardioid polar pattern naturally rejects a good deal of sound behind it, which yields less background noise and room sound than other patterns such as omnidirectional and figure-8. Since it can run on 24 or 48 VDC phantom power, the NT1-A can be used with a variety of professional and entry-level XLR mic preamps.
- B&H is proud to be partnering with Audio Test Kitchen, the world’s most comprehensive online audio product comparison platform, to improve the resources provided to our customers shopping for the right microphone for their given application.
- This provides you with the ability to listen to a growing selection of microphones with spoken word recordings captured in a standardized environment, with levels matched by the talented engineers at Audio Test Kitchen in its impressive reference studio.
- Audio Test Kitchen records microphones under identical conditions so you can compare them, apples-to-apples. The source, signal chain, and level never change. The only differences you will hear are between the microphones.
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Large 1" capsule with gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise
- Self-noise of only 5 dBA
- Ultralow-noise, transformerless, surface-mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold-plated XLR output contacts ensure optimal signal transfer
- Internally shock-mounted capsule
- Includes SM6 shockmount, pop filter, and dust cover
A solid, affordable solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go, the 25th-Anniversary Black PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 desktop 2x2 USB audio interface offers Class-A mic preamps with phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity and detail of your signals, whether recording or mixing. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency via the adjustable direct monitor mix.
With two 1/4" line/monitor outs and a stereo headphone output, the interface can drive a set of speakers and headphones while offering independent volume controls for both. If you have MIDI gear such as a keyboard controller, synthesizer, or drum machine, simply connect them to the interface's 5-pin MIDI ports to smoothly integrate them into your production setup.
The AudioBox USB 96 is bundled with Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering a host of effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Brainworx bx_rockrack
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Native Instruments REPLIKA
- Output Movement
- SPL Attacker Plus
- Studio Linked Trophies
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- UVI Model D
The Shure SRH240A are closed-back, over-ear headphones offering high-quality audio reproduction for general listening in a lightweight and comfortable design. Large 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide clear, detailed sound with a wide frequency response while the closed-back earcup design helps block out ambient noise.
The re-engineered construction features thick over-ear cushions and an adjustable headband that deliver long-lasting comfort, allowing you to listen for hours without fatigue. The earpads can be easily replaced to keep the headphones comfortable for years to come. The oxygen-free copper cable offers plenty of slack and has a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio gear.
The Auray MS-5230F Tripod Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom features durable, steel construction. The 31.5" boom arm allows you to angle the mic however you need it. An ergonomic twist-action clutch helps adjust the height of the stand, while the reinforced tripod base and nonslip feet keep it firmly and sturdily in place. The Auray MS-5230F mic stand collapses for easy transport.
The Auray COHH-1 Headphones Holder with Padded Cradle and Adjustable Angle attaches to either a horizontal or vertical surface in order to support one full-sized pair of headphones. The holder has three settings for attaching to surfaces up to 1.3" / 3.3cm thick as well as a threaded securing clamp to ensure a precise fit. Constructed from heavy-duty nylon, the holder features a padded leatherette cradle to ensure your headphones don't slip while helping keep your professional studio, home studio, office workstation, or home Hi-Fi setup neat and organized.