Make a handy addition to your tool crib, professional kit, or outdoor gear with the lightweight yet durable Streamlight Strion Rechargeable LED Flashlight. Its C4 LED produces from 65 to 260 lumens of bright white light that you can use for illuminating a path on your mission, job site, or campsite with high, medium, and low modes, along with a strobe for disorienting an attacker or signaling for help. To provide a beam of constant brightness regardless of battery status, the flashlight has a power-regulating circuit. The light is controlled by a tailcap push-button switch with momentary- and constant-on capability.
The housing is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with an impact resistance rating of 6.6', an IPX4 water-resistance rating, and a lens of impact-resistant tempered Borofloat glass. The charger bracket is sold separately.
- 65/130/260 lumens
- Power-regulated C4 white LED
- Runtime 7.5, 4, 2 hours, respectively
- Location: tailcap
- Type: push button
- Momentary- and constant-on activation
- 1.25" head diameter
- Tempered Borofloat glass lens
- 6000 series aluminum housing
- IPX4 water resistant, gasket sealed
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Compatible with Streamlight weapon light holder
- Anti-roll head flange