Clip the Streamlight Sidewinder Military Model Hands-Free Light to your belt, clothing, etc., and direct white, red, blue, and infrared light wherever you need it. This sturdy O-ring-sealed nylon housing tilts 185° for positional flexibility, and you can select the colors by means of a compound, pull-up rotary dial and push-button rubber dome that's easy to handle, even when wearing gloves. All the light colors can be set to shine at 100%, 60%, 25%, or 5% of their peak output, as well as in strobe mode.
A tethered battery compartment door makes it easier to load fresh cells in the dark, and a tactile polarity indicator ensures you don't put them in the wrong way and damage your light. The housing is IPX7-rated, submersible to 3.3, and impact resistant to 9.8'. The gasket-sealed lens is made of break-resistant polycarbonate with an anti-scratch coating. This item comes in clamshell packaging.
- White, red, blue, and infrared LEDs
- All colors can be set to 100%, 60%, 25% or 5% of peak output, or to strobe
- White C4 LED
- Compound, pull-up rotary dial and push-button rubber dome
- Push button for on/off and brightness level
- Twist dial to select color
- Tactile indicator for IR LED
- O-ring-sealed nylon housing
- Durable polycarbonate lens with anti-scratch coating
- Belt/clothing clip
- Helmet mount
- Head tilts 185°
- Impact resistant to 9.8'
- IPX7-rated water resistant, submersible to 3.3'
- Tethered battery compartment
- Tactile polarity indicators for battery replacement in the dark
- Cord attachment holes in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb load
- Runs on two AA batteries, included