A 1000-lumen maximum output, a sturdy aluminum body, and multiple options for battery power distinguish the Streamlight ProTac HPL USB Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight. The HPL comes with a lithium-ion battery that recharges inside the light via micro-USB, but it can also run on one user-supplied 18650 or two CR123A batteries. A tailcap push-button switch is used to cycle through high, medium, and low brightness levels, and a strobe setting for disorienting an adversary or signalling for help. You can select three programs that put the light levels you use most often at your fingertips— high/strobe/low, high only, or low/medium/high.
The knurled anodized aluminum housing has an IPX4 water-resistance rating and is impact resistant to 6.6'. Slide the front end of the light housing forward to reveal the micro-USB charging port. Consistent performance is assured by digital output regulation circuitry, which maintains the brightness level throughout the charge. This item comes in clamshell packaging.
- High: 1000 lumens
- Medium: 400 lumens
- Low: 65 lumens
- Runtimes: 1.5, 3, and 20 hours, respectively
- Strobe runtime: 3 hours
- Single tailcap push button
- Controls power and cycles through high, medium, low, and strobe settings
- Select modes (high/strobe/low, high only, low/medium/high)
- Runs on one lithium-ion battery
- Battery recharges inside light, via micro-USB
- Can also run on commercially available 18650 or CR123A batteries
- Lightweight, knurled anodized aluminum housing
- IPX4-rated splashproof
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Gasket-sealed glass lens
- Anti-roll design
- Removable pocket clip