Get all the essentials you need for a mobile two-point lighting kit with this VK750 II Pro i-TTL Two Flash Kit from Neewer. This kit is composed of two VK750 II speedlights, capable of i-TTL metering with Nikon cameras, as well as a FC-16 2.4 GHz wireless trigger set with one transmitter and two receivers. Complementing them are N1 and N3 cables for wired syncing, two soft and two snap-on dome diffusers that go over the flash head, and two lens cap leashes. Each speedlight is powered by four AA batteries and the transmitter and receivers run on two AAA batteries each, all of which are not included and must be supplied by the user.
The VK750 II TTL flash offers a notable guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm, with eight levels of output control from 1/1 to 1/128 for adjusting your exposure. Its head zooms from 18 to 180mm, tilts upwards 90°, and rotates 270° to one side for a wide range of movement. Additionally, two built-in panels on the head can help soften or bounce light for even more control over your composition. Other features include a recycling time of approximately three seconds, an optical slave function with S1 and S2 modes, and a PC sync slot for a wired connection.
VK750 II Pro i-TTL Flash
- Multi mode for stroboscopic flash firing
- Optical slave triggering distance of 82' indoors, 49.2' outdoors
- Color temperature of 5600K, can match other daylight sources without a noticeable color shift
- Lasts between 100 to 1500 flashes depending on your batteries and power settings
- Flash duration times from 1/200 to 1/20,000 second
- Automatic temperature detection system helps protect unit from overheating
- Runs on four AA batteries
FC-16 Trigger Set
- 2.4 GHz wireless trigger system for compatible units, with one transmitter and two receivers in the set
- Both trigger and receivers can be attached to camera hot shoe
- 1/4"-20 threaded slot at the bottom of transmitter, for attaching to a stand or tripod
- Operating distance of up to 328'
- 16 channels selectable
- Works with sync speeds up to 1/250 second
- N1 and N3 connection cables included
- Each unit powered by two AAA batteries
- Soft flash diffusers act as a dome to spread light around and bounce it off the ceiling or walls
- Snap-on dome flash diffusers help soften harsh shadows while keeping a directional beam
- Lens cap leashes fit tightly around your lens, featuring a small button that sticks to the front of your lens cap