With a guide number of 125' at ISO 100, the TT560 Flash from Neewer is a simple speedlight with fixed coverage and manual exposure control. It offers eight output levels from 1/1 full power down to 1/128. Bounce and swivel capabilities allow tilting up to 90° upwards and rotating 270° so you can aim your light practically anywhere. Two built-in panels at the front of the flash head help enhance these features: a small reflector card that can fill in shadows when bouncing light upwards, and a wide-angle diffuser that goes over the front to soften your light.
One of the most useful features of this flash is its connectivity options, allowing it to communicate with other flashes to work as a great secondary light source. For wireless triggering, the unit can function as an optical slave in two different modes: S1 for instant sync, and S2 for skipping a pre-flash. If you prefer a wired connection, a sync portis also available. The TT560 runs on four user-supplied AA batteries and boasts recycle times from 0.1 to 5 seconds depending on your power settings and batteries used.
- Manual flash with guide number of 125' / 38m at ISO 100
- Fixed coverage flash head with two built-in panels: a reflector card for bouncing, and a wide panel for diffusing the light
- Eight output levels from 1/1 to 1/128 that can be viewed and controlled on the flash's back screen
- Regular M mode for hot-shoe triggering plus two optical slave modes: S1 for instant sync, S2 for skipping a pre-flash
- Tilts upwards 90° and swivels around 270° for a wide range of movement
- Sync port available for wired simultaneous triggering
- Runs on four AA batteries, not included, and achieves recycling times of 5 seconds or less