An all-in-one solution for quality, low-noise vocal or instrument recording in your home studio or anywhere inspiration strikes, the Rode Complete Studio Kit combines the AI-1 desktop 1x2 USB Type-C audio interface with the NT1 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, the SM6 advanced shockmount and pop filter combo, a premium XLR cable, a USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable, and a copy of Ableton Live Lite DAW software. You just need your computer and a mic stand to get started.
Combining a redesigned true condenser capsule, ultralow-noise transformerless circuitry, and an extremely durable housing, the Rode NT1-KIT large-diaphragm cardioid microphone is well suited for high-resolution digital recording of vocal and instrument sources at home, in the studio, or even on stage. Plus, its bundle of accessories—shockmount, pop filter, XLR cable, and dust cover—help the NT1-KIT serve singers, rappers, and podcasters especially well.
While the body of the NT1 still resembles the NT1-A, the mic has been completely revamped except for the mesh grille. It features Rode's updated HF6 capsule, which is designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and warm bass. The HF6 capsule is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system to help reduce vibration and handling noises. Also, with self-noise measured at only 4.5 dBA, the NT1 is an exceedingly quiet microphone. Since it can run on 24 or 48 VDC phantom power, the NT1 can be used with a variety of professional and entry-level XLR mic preamps
- Large 1" capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis sound behind the mic
- Internal Rycote Lyre-based capsule shock-mounting system
- Ultralow-noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art, surface-mount electronics
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Gold-plated XLR output connector
- Operates on 24 or 48 VDC phantom power
- Includes shockmount, pop filter, dust cover, and XLR mic cable
The Rode AI-1 is a studio-quality audio interface well suited for recording vocals, instruments, and voice-overs into your Mac or Windows computer. The interface features a single, combo XLR-1/4" input with phantom power, two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs, and a single, discrete, studio-quality headphone output and level control. The device can operate in zero-latency monitoring mode, which connects the preamp directly to the headphone output for delay-free performance while recording. With the headphone input engaged, the two monitor outputs are bypassed. To engage the monitor outputs, simply remove the headphone plug from the jack.
The rugged aluminum body is finished with a satin black finish and features large rubber feet, which prevents the desktop interface from sliding about when engaged. The class compliant AI-1 requires no drivers and features a USB-C connector, which not only connect to your computer, but also provides powers as well. The Rode AI-1 ships with a USB cable and a license for Ableton Live Lite.
- Desktop USB audio interface with low-noise Class-A discrete preamplifier
- Sampling rate of up to 96kHz/24-bit
- One combo XLR-1/4" combo input
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One discrete, studio-quality headphone output
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Zero-latency monitor mode
- USB bus powered
- USB Type-C connector for future proof operation
- Rugged body with Satin Black Finish
- Class compliant—no drivers required
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes USB cable