Illuminate the beautiful aquatic world at depths as great as 328' with the black Underwater Kinetics Mini-Q40 MK2 eLED Dive Light. It outputs 250 lumens in a tight, focused beam for up to five hours, running on the four included AA alkaline batteries. It has a strap holder so you can attach the light to your mask, thus freeing up your hands for swimming and taking pictures.
- eLED outputs 250 lumens
- Runs for up to 5 hours on 4 included AA alkaline batteries
- Tight beam makes the Mini-Q40 MK2 a good focus light, as well as an effective backup dive light for exploring small spaces in coral reefs and caves
- Rear push button for powering the light on and off
- Made from durable rubber and plastic
- Grooves on the light body help you maintain a secure grip with or without diving gloves
- Included strap holder allows you to attach the light to your dive mask for hands-free use