Illuminate the aquatic world at depths as great as 500' with the black Underwater Kinetics C8 eLED L2 Rechargeable Dive Light. It outputs 560 lumens on the low setting and 1200 lumens on high, concentrating 90% of this brightness in the center of the beam. The light runs on a rechargeable NiMH battery, which provides a run time of 3.0 hours on low and 5.3 hours on high.
Featuring a color temperature of 5500-6500K, the C8 helps restore hues that are absorbed by water to ensure that you can see coral, pygmy seahorses, plant life, and everything else in accurate, vibrant colors. Built for durability, the American-made light has an anodized aluminum alloy head and a polycarbonate body to safeguard against corrosion. Its ergonomic pistol grip affords long-term comfort and easy access to the power switch.
- Dual eLEDs are united in one beam that outputs 560 lumens on low and 1200 lumens on high
- 90% of the brightness is concentrated in the center of the light, in order to strike an ideal balance between optimizing beam distance and reducing glare and backscatter
- Runs for 5.3 h on low and 3.0 h on high with the supplied, rechargeable NiMH battery, which lasts for up to 10 years
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500-6500K helps restore hues that are absorbed by water, ensuring that you can see the aquatic world and sea life in accurate, vibrant colors
- Locking switch at the top of the pistol grip allows you to toggle between high and low power settings
- Depth rating: 500'
- Head is made from an aluminum alloy known as Hydralum, which has been anodized for excellent corrosion resistance
- Body is constructed from a durable blend of polycarbonate, polypropylene, and nylon, which is also corrosion-resistant
- Rubber bezel protects the light against impact
- Ergonomic pistol grip affords long-term comfort