Illuminate the aquatic world at depths as great as 500' with the Underwater Kinetics C8 eLED L2 Dive Light in safety yellow. It outputs 400 lumens on the low setting and 900 lumens on high, concentrating 90% of this brightness in the center of the beam. The light runs on 8 C-cell alkaline batteries, which provide a run time of 20 hours on low and 5.8 hours on high.
Featuring a color temperature of 5500-6500K, the C8 helps restore hues that are absorbed by water to ensure that you can see coral, pygmy seahorses, plant life, and everything else in accurate, vibrant colors. Built for durability, the American-made light has an anodized aluminum alloy head and a polycarbonate body to safeguard against corrosion. Its ergonomic pistol grip affords long-term comfort and easy access to the power switch.
- Dual eLEDs are united in one beam that outputs 400 lumens on low and 900 lumens on high
- 90% of the brightness is concentrated in the center of the light, in order to strike an ideal balance between optimizing beam distance and reducing glare and backscatter
- Runs for 20 h on low and 5.8 h on high with 8 C-cell alkaline batteries
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500-6500K helps restore hues that are absorbed by water, ensuring that you can see the aquatic world and sea life in accurate, vibrant colors
- Locking switch at the top of the pistol grip allows you to toggle between high and low power settings
- Depth rating: 500'
- Head is made from an aluminum alloy known as Hydralum, which has been anodized for excellent corrosion resistance
- Body is constructed from a durable blend of polycarbonate, polypropylene, and nylon, which is also corrosion-resistant
- Rubber bezel protects the light against impact
- Ergonomic pistol grip affords long-term comfort