Improving upon their C4 eLED Dive Light with a substantial increase in brightness, Underwater Kinetics presents the black C4 eLED L2 Rechargeable model. This light offers a maximum output of 1000 lumens and a minimum of 450 lumens, concentrating 90% of this brightness in the center of the beam. A rechargeable NiMH battery gives the L2 a run time of 1.1-4.0 hours.
Featuring a color temperature of 5500-6500K, the light helps restore hues that are absorbed by water to ensure that you can see coral, pygmy seahorses, plant life, and everything else in accurate, vibrant colors. Built for durability, the American-made C4 eLED has a noteworthy depth rating of 500', giving you plenty of room to explore the mysteries of the sea. Additionally, its anodized aluminum alloy head and polycarbonate body are both highly resistant to corrosion. Designed to afford long-term comfort and enable easy operation, the light also has an ergonomic pistol grip that provides quick access to the power switch.
- Dual eLEDs united in one beam output 1000 lumens on the high-power setting and 450 lumens on the low setting
- 90% of the brightness is concentrated in the center of the light, in order to strike an ideal balance between optimizing beam distance and reducing glare and backscatter
- Runs for 4.0 h on low and 1.1 h on high with the supplied, rechargeable NiMH battery, which lasts for up to 10 years
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500-6500K helps restore hues that are absorbed by water, ensuring that you can see the aquatic world and sea life in accurate, vibrant colors
- Locking switch at the top of the pistol grip allows you to toggle between output levels
- Depth rating: 500'
- Meets IP68 standards for waterproofing
- Head is made from an aluminum alloy known as Hydralum, which has been anodized for corrosion resistance
- Polycarbonate, polypropylene, and nylon body is also corrosion-resistant
- Rubber bezel provides additional protection against impact
- Ergonomic pistol grip affords long-term comfort