Illuminate the aquatic world at depths as great as 500' with the black Underwater Kinetics SL3 eLED L2 Dive Light. It outputs 425 lumens in a white beam that features a bright center spot and dimmer periphery. The light runs for 5.5 hours on the three supplied C-cell alkaline batteries. It's a great backup or secondary dive light for exploring wrecks, caves, and the tight spaces in rock walls and coral reefs.
A twisting bezel enables you to turn the power on and off with ease. Grooves on the bezel and body allow you to maintain a secure grip on the light with or without diving gloves. Built for durability, the SL3 is made in the USA and has a corrosion-resistant ABS and polycarbonate body.
- eLED outputs 425 lumens
- Runs for 5.5 h on the 3 supplied C-cell alkaline batteries
- Bright center spot with dimmer peripheral illumination
- Works well as a backup or secondary dive light for exploring the interiors of wrecks and caves, as well as the tight spaces in rock walls and coral reefs
- Twisting bezel enables you to turn the power on and off with ease
- Depth rating: 500'
- Meets IP68 standards for waterproofing
- Double O-ring seal
- Corrosion-resistant ABS and polycarbonate body
- Grooves on the bezel and body allow you to maintain a secure grip with or without gloves
- Stainless steel ring enables connection to buoyancy compensation devices with clips
- Made in the U.S.A.