Illuminate the beauty of the aquatic world at depths as great as 100' with the compact NITECORE DL10 LED Dive Light, which features white and red modes and an emergency strobe function. It is specially designed for underwater sport applications, but can also be used as a primary dive light or a backup photo/video light.
The DL10 outputs white light at brightness levels of 385 or 1000 lumens and red light at 55 or 115 lumens. When trying to capture images of nocturnal sea life, the red mode is highly recommended because of the warming effect it produces, which prevents critters from being scared away before you have a chance to photograph them. You can also use both the white and red LEDs simultaneously, which will enhance the color-correcting capability of the light to give you more natural-looking images. Powered by a single 18650 lithium-ion battery, the DL10 will run for 1-4 hours in white light mode and 3.25-9 hours in red mode, depending on the output level selected.
Built for durability, the DL10 is constructed from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized for extreme resistance to corrosion. The light body's knurled design helps prevent it from slipping out of wet hands, but even if it does, it's shock-resistant against drops of up to 5'. As a bonus, an included scuba diving pointer can be threaded onto the DL10, allowing you to avoid direct contact with dangerous organisms or warn your buddy by tapping on his oxygen tank.
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with Crystal Coating Technology outputs up to 1000 lumens of white light on the highest setting
- Dimmer setting of 385 lumens can also be selected
- Red light can be output at 55 or 115 lumens, and produces a warming effect that prevents sea life from scurrying away before you can photograph them
- The two colors can be used simultaneously to enhance the color-correcting capability of the light and give you more natural-looking images
- A pair of CR123 batteries provides a run time of 1 h in white mode on the high setting, or 2.25 h on low. In red mode, the times are 3.25 h and 6.75 h, respectively
- Using an 18650 lithium-ion battery boosts run time to 1.25 h in white mode on high, or 4.0 h on low. In red mode, it will give you 4.25 h on high or 9 h on low
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage if batteries are inserted incorrectly
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module enables the DL10 to adapt to its environment, regulating its output as needed to continue performing at the optimal level
- Two push-buttons are located on the light head for turning the power on/off and cycling through color modes and brightness levels
- Easily operate the controls with one hand
- Meets IPX8 specifications for waterproofing
- Depth rating: 100'
- Double O-ring seal ensures that the light is watertight
- Light body and head are made from an aluminum alloy that has been treated with an HAIII military-grade, hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to corrosion
- Body is knurled to allow you to maintain a better grip on it, especially when wearing diving gloves
- Emitter window is constructed from ultra-clear, impact-resistant, shatter-proof mineral glass with an anti-reflection coating
- Light is shock-resistant against drops of up to 5.0'