With a foldable fabric and three sets of snap fasteners, the gray Universal Sun Shade II from Glacier Glove can be adjusted in a variety of ways to protect your face and neck area from the sun. With a noteworthy ultra-violet protection factor (UPF) of 50+, this shade blocks out 98% of the sun's UVA and UVB rays to help you avoid sunburns and other skin problems. You can fit it over your head or a cap, and run the arms of your sunglasses through its holes.
The Sun Shade II features two sets of snaps near the top and one at the bottom that enable you to use it in several different ways. When used as a shade it is completely unfastened and covers the sides and back of your head, allowing you to pair it with a cap for full protection against the sun. By folding it and engaging its snaps, you can transform it into a mask that fits around your face and covers your entire neck up to your chin. Additional folding allows it to be worn as a neckerchief or do-rag for a wide variety of options. Regardless of your choice, the shade helps ensure a comfortable experience due to its breathable and stretchable material.
- Shade with three snap fasteners for an adjustable configuration
- UPF of 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Breathable and stretchable material for comfortable use
- Fold it top to bottom and engage the top two snaps for sliding sunglasses through its specially placed holes
- Fold it left to right and engage all three snaps for use as a mask covering the neck and sides of the head
- Pull it down from its mask position for use as a neckerchief, or pull it up and fold it over itself for use as a do-rag