Gefen's AV over IP solutions continue the tradition of providing high performance, scalable, expandable, and secure AV routing and distribution over a standard Gigabit local area network.
The Sender unit features a video output for local monitoring of the source. USB, RS-232 2-way IR, and audio can be routed independently between any Sender and Receiver unit, allowing end-users to control any of the sources and the displays within their network. With this greatly expanded array of new cutting-edge features and performance, the Gefen AV over IP products fully address the ever-growing needs of systems integrators.
- Extends HDMI, USB, RS-232, 2-way analog audio, and IR, using a Gigabit Local Area Network
- Independent video, USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing
- Backward-compatible with first generation Gefen AV over IP products
- Integrated scaler ensures maximum compatibility and best possible viewing experience with different contents and displays
- Enhanced API for added functionality with third-party control systems
- Built-in web interface, Telnet, and UDP
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch built into the Receiver unit
- Mode switch on Sender for sharpness or motion-optimization of image
- Field-updatable firmware via EXT-CU-LAN controller or the built-in web server interface
- Locking power supply connectors