Gefen's AV over IP solutions continue the tradition of providing high performance, scalable, expandable, and secure AV routing and distribution over a standard Gigabit local area network.
The Receiver features a built-in scaler to help optimize the image for a variety of displays and different viewing environments. It also includes a powerful video wall controller that accommodates any screen configuration up to 16x16 and provides great flexibility in sizing and manipulating live and signage content in demanding installations. Digital and analog audio break-out de-embeds audio from the video and sends it to a separate audio system, enhancing the impact of presentations. The Receiver's integrated USB hub with two USB 2.0 and two USB 1.1 ports accommodates touch panels, keyboard and mouse, and a variety of supported devices. This feature, along with analog audio inputs and outputs, make these products perfect to use in collaborative and interactive installations. To ensure maximum versatility and compatibility, the audio outputs on the Receiver units are compatible with both headphones and line level devices such as powered speakers.
- Extends HDMI, USB, RS-232, 2-way analog audio, and IR, using a Gigabit Local Area Network
- Independent video, USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing
- Backward-compatible with first generation Gefen AV over IP products
- Integrated scaler ensures maximum compatibility and best possible viewing experience with different contents and displays
- Enhanced API for added functionality with third-party control systems
- Built-in web interface, Telnet, and UDP
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch built into the Receiver unit
- Mode switch on Sender for sharpness or motion-optimization of image
- Field-updatable firmware via EXT-CU-LAN controller or the built-in web server interface
- Locking power supply connectors