Reveal the brilliant glow emitted by coral and other sea life with this Tovatec UV LED Dive Light, which has a depth rating of 328'. Its ultraviolet beam features a wavelength of 395nm, and is designed to excite certain organisms and cause them to fluoresce. With the proper filters on your dive mask and your underwater camera housing's lens port, you will be able to see and capture this remarkable phenomenon.
The light beam has a variable underwater coverage angle of 12-100°. This range makes the Tovatec UV a versatile light capable of stimulating a single coral with a tight, focused beam or exciting a large section of a reef with a much wider, more diffuse beam. The included 18650 battery provides a run time of 4 hours and is compatible with the bundled USB charger.
- Designed for use on certain coral, fish, and other organisms that emit a fluorescent glow in response to stimulation by the 395nm ultraviolet wavelength
- With the proper filters on your dive mask and your underwater camera housing's lens port, you will be able to see and capture the remarkable glow of this sea life
- Adjustable underwater beam angle of 12-100° allows you to excite a single coral with a tight, focused beam or stimulate a large section of a reef with a much wider, more diffuse beam
- Run time of 4 hours with supplied 18650 battery, which can be recharged via the included USB cradle
- Sliding thumb switch on the light body for turning the power on and off
- Knurled body helps ensure a good grip on the light, whether you're wearing diving gloves or not