The Easyrig Minimax with Cinema Flex Vest combines the Minimax with a vest designed for female camera operators. The vest is slightly smaller in size than the standard one, and it is reinforced with additional padding while also providing adjustability at multiple points. The Minimax system supports loads between 4.4 and 15.4 lb and is useful for stabilizing the load while taking the weight off the operator's arms. Redistributing the weight through the body harness, it's ideal for applications that require extensive handheld operation. The support rope, while transferring the weight to the harness, also adds a point of contact, reducing vibrations.
The Minimax model features a redesigned spring system which results in smoother support rope movement with reduced friction. A conical wheel unrolls the rope with increasing force as the rope is unraveled. Additionally, an overload protection system will trip if the maximum weight capacity is exceeded. Another improvement included in the Minimax model is the pivoting upper arm brought down from the Easyrig 3 Cinema model. The pivot allows you to swing the camera to the side, or even have it sit on your shoulder.
- Minimax system with Cinema Flex Vest designed for female operators
- Vest is slightly smaller, reinforced with additional padding, and adjustable at multiple points all around
- Standard, lockable camera hook with spring (quick release hook available separately)
- Reduced vibration thanks to support rope
- Overload protection system