Compact, versatile, and built to last, the Aviator Dual-Output Multi-Spectrum Flashlight is a handy torch for professional, recreational, and personal use. It delivers up to 250 lumens of white light, and switches to a red beam with a simple twist of its bezel ring.
A shrouded tailcap switch turns the light on and off and selects high or low output. The Aviator's beam provides ample reach and surround light thanks to its proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. O-ring and gasket-sealed, it's designed to withstand the elements, and its type III anodized aluminum housing is textured for a secure grip. The stainless steel clip keeps the light snug in your pocket, purse, pack, or flight bag.
- White light, low: 5 lumens
- White light, high: 250 lumens
- Red light, low: 1 lumens
- Red light, high: 39 lumens
- White light, runtimes: 20.5-1.5 hours
- Red light, runtimes: 57.0-3.0 hours
- Shrouded tailcap switch for momentary, on/off and settings
- Rotating bezel ring for color selection
- TIR reflector
- 1.1" bezel diameter
- 4.1" length
- Type III hard-anodized aluminum housing
- O-ring and gasket-sealed
- Stainless steel clip