The Jensen Transformers Iso-Max SUB-1RR Single-Channel Subwoofer Isolator is a passive, unbalanced, and mono low-frequency isolator which prevents and eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops in subwoofers. It ensures that your music's low-end is faithfully delivered without distortion, coloration, or artifact when used with audiophile systems, home theaters, car audio installations, and more.
The SUB-1RR features a high-performance Jensen transformer which rejects noise by as much as 100 dB, and handles low frequencies down to 20 Hz with less than 0.01% distortion. It also extends your program' subsonic response down to 1 Hz, for maximum bass impact.
Easy to set up with no power required, the Iso-Max SUB-1RR comes with gold-plated RCA connectors that ensure optimal transfer of the audio signal. The unit is equipped with a rugged steel enclosure and fitted with screw-down flanges for mounting inside a rack, under shelves, or directly on the subwoofer.
- Passive, unbalanced, mono, low-frequency isolator designed for use with subwoofers
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- For use with audiophile systems, home theaters, Hi-Z recording sound cards, car audio systems, and more
- Specially designed Jensen audio transformer rejects noise by as much as 100 dB
- Handles low frequencies down to 20 Hz with less than 0.01% distortion and less than 1° of phase shift
- Extended subsonic response down to 1 Hz—delivers powerful and articulated bass for maximum impact
- Low distortion—less than 1 dB of deviation, less than 0.05% harmonic distortion, and less than 2° phase-shift at all frequencies
- Standard, gold-plated RCA connectors ensure optimal signal transfer and prevent corrosion over time
- Rugged steel enclosure fitted with screw-down flanges for easy installation in racks, under shelves, or for attaching to cabinetry
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required