Portable and versatile, the Tungsten LED500LR Video Light from Godox provides a powerful, even beam of light in a small form factor. The light has a color range of 3300K ±300K and, depending on settings, controllable brightness from 10 to 100%. Settings and other adjustments can be made on the light itself through the control panel.
The LED500LR is rated for output up to 2900 lux at 3.3', drawing a maximum of 32W of power during use. The light has a built-in filter slot for light manipulation and also comes with a handle for handheld use. Power for the panel comes from either two Sony L-series batteries (not included) or via the included DC power adapter.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 3.3'
- Color temperature of 3300K ±300K
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100% depending on settings
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion filter
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation