The CLOUDPLATE T7 from AC Infinity is a rackmount cooling fan system with an exhaust design suitable for use in home theater, studio, and AV racks where low noise levels are required. It uses 2 RU of space and can be mounted in most 19" racks.
Featuring an anodized aluminum enclosure and three fans, the CLOUDPLATE T7 is intended for medium-duty use. Its four dual-ball-bearing fans, engineered to reduce noise, are certified by UL, CE, TUV, and RoHS. An LCD screen displays the temperature, fan speed, and more. Program the thermostat and fan speed to desired settings, or use SMART energy mode, which automatically adjusts fan speed in response to surrounding temperatures.
With an airflow rating of 50 to 220 CFM, the CLOUDPLATE T7 can cool most racks found in homes, classrooms, offices, and recording studios. It can be used in spaces without dedicated equipment rooms, due to its low noise level of 10 to 36 dBA. Screw set, a thermal probe, and a 12 VDC power supply are included.
- 2 RU fan system efficiently cools 19" racks
- LCD screen
- Digital processor with backup memory
- Thermostat and speed control
- SMART energy mode adjusts fan speed in response to surrounding temperatures
- 4 dual-ball-bearing fans certified by UL, CE, TUV, and RoHS
- 10 to 36 dBA noise level
- 50 to 220 CFM airflow
- Includes power supply, thermal probe, and four screw sets