The CLOUDPLATE T7-N from AC Infinity is a rackmount cooling fan system with an intake design suitable for use in server, network, and IT racks where medium-to-ambient noise levels are accepted. It uses 2 RU of space and can be mounted in most 19" racks.
Featuring a solid-aluminum enclosure and three fans, the CLOUDPLATE T7-N is intended for heavy-duty use. Its three dual-ball-bearing fans, engineered to reduce noise, are certified by UL, CE, TUV, and RoHS. A backlit LCD screen displays the temperature every second, courtesy of the onboard digital processor. Program the thermostat and fan speed to desired settings, or use SMART energy mode, which automatically adjusts fan speed in response to surrounding temperatures.
With an airflow rating of 50 to 220 CFM, the CLOUDPLATE T7-N can cool most racks. It may be used in control rooms, home theaters, DJ environments, or machine rooms, due to a noise level of 10 to 36 dBA. Rackmount screws, cage nuts, a corded thermal probe, and a 12 VDC power supply are included.
- 2 RU fan system efficiently cools 19" racks
- Temperature-monitoring in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Backlit LCD screen
- Digital processor with backup memory
- Thermostat and speed control
- SMART energy mode adjusts fan speed in response to surrounding temperatures
- Six selectable fan speeds
- Three screen brightness settings
- Alarm alerts and fan failure triggers
- Power saving setting
- Display lock
- 4 dual-ball-bearing fans certified by UL, CE, TUV, and RoHS
- 10 to 36 dBA noise level
- 50 to 220 CFM airflow
- Solid-aluminum construction
- Includes power supply, probe, rackmount screws, and cage nuts