The HornetTek 4K Multiview Video Processor allows you to connect four video sources over HDMI and output 14 different four-window layouts to an HDMI display or DisplayPort monitor. The output can be set to automatically upscale/downscale to up to Ultra HD 4K/30 resolution and also auto-detect EDID. Six front panel preset buttons let you switch between six of the most common layouts, while an additional eight buttons on the included remote control offer eight more layouts to choose from. The six front panel buttons are also mirrored on the remote control.
All 14 layouts can also be controlled over a Web UI, Ethernet, and RS-232 serial control. The Web UI additionally allows full EDID management, audio delay, and volume adjustments, enabling you to easier integrate the device into larger systems. The 4K Multiviewer is suitable for digital signage, presentation systems, conferencing, interactive display, IP and network distribution, and various other applications.
You can also flip and rotate an image 90° with a simple push of a button, partially enlarged if you'd like (the input resolution in this case must be at least in 1080p, and the output configuration must be a full screen layout). Moreover, four of these units can also be used together in one setup (in combination with an HDMI splitter) to output one signal split among four screens.
The 4K Multiviewer supports up to Ultra HD 4K/30 resolution sources via the HDMI inputs, Ultra HD 4K/60 via a DisplayPort input, and up to 1080p over a VGA input. It supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel audio via HDMI input and features a separate analog stereo audio input. It outputs stereo audio via HDMI and additionally offers a Phoenix audio output for connecting to an external speaker system.
The 4K Multiviewer is HDCP compliant and 1RU rack-mountable.
- 4 HDMI inputs supporting up to Ultra HD 4K/30 resolution
- Auto up/downscaling to up to Ultra 4K/30
- DisplayPort input supporting up to Ultra HD 4K/60
- VGA input supporting up to 1080p
- HDMI and DisplayPort outputs
- Output 14 different four-window layouts
- Auto EDID detection
- Front panel, IR remote control, Web UI, Ethernet, and RS-232 control
- 5.1 and 7.1 channel audio input/output
- Analog stereo audio input
- Phoenix audio output
- 90° image flip and rotation with partial enlargement
- EDID management, audio delay, and volume adjustments via Web UI
- HDCP compliant
- 1RU rack-mountable
- Four units can be used together to output one signal to four screens