Avoid annoying compatibility issues between HDMI sources and displays with the Ocean Matrix OMX-EDID-EM1 EDID emulator.
It's a simple inline HDMI in / HDMI out device that allows the adjustment of HDMI/DVI EDID info passed between a display and source gear "syncing" the two to provide a proper video & audio signal.
The OMX-EDID-EM1 has a learning function allowing the user to Read and Write the video/audio EDID to the system. In addition, the unit supports EDID Emulation as well as a Bypass mode. Perfect for installations, system integration or for use in testing equipment.
- HDMI and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports 8 sets of default EDID
- Supports DVI source with a HDMI to DVI adaptor
- Supports Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) and EDID pass through
- Can be powered through the USB or HDMI input