Whether you're an enthusiast or a professional, you'll find the Fenix SD20 LED Diving Light useful in your underwater activities. Designed for use as deep as 332 feet, it offers one-hand output selection and a maximum output of 1000 lumens. It's also a versatile light for dry-land use.
The light offers low and high white-light settings with outputs of 400 and 1000 lumens respectively, and a red-light setting with an output of 105 lumens. You can choose the brightness setting with one hand using the rotating magnetic selection ring.
The SD20 is built to withstand the challenges of the underwater environment with a dual-layer, corrosion-resistant aluminum body tube. It comes with a high-visibility adjustable lanyard and a large integrated lanyard loop to keep it handy while exploring, observing wildlife or conducting subsurface inspections. Built-in safeguards include digitally regulated output for consistent performance throughout the battery life, intelligent over-heat protection, reverse polarity protection from incorrect battery installation, and a low-voltage warning so you'll know when it's time for a fresh power supply.
The 8.2" light runs on two 18650 user-supplied rechargeable batteries or four CR123 cells. It weighs 8.6 ounces without the batteries.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 White LED, Low Power: 400 lumens
- White LED, High Power: 1000 lumens
- Cree XQE Red LED: 105 lumens
- Rotating magnetic output selection ring for one-hand control
- Settings: On/off, white low, white high, red, battery check
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Dual-layer body design
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant Type III hard anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflection coating
- IPX8-rated submersible to 332' (100m)
- Large lanyard loop on tailcap
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Intelligent overheat protection circuitry
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage to light if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Runs on two 18650 li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Capable of running on four CR123 lithium batteries