Make a handy addition to your tool crib, professional kit, or outdoor gear with the lightweight yet durable Streamlight Strion HL Rechargeable LED Flashlight. Its C4 LED produces from 125 to 500 lumens of bright white light that you can use for illuminating a path on your mission, job site, or campsite with high, medium, and low modes, along with a strobe for disorienting an attacker or signaling for help. To provide a beam of constant brightness regardless of battery status, the flashlight has a power-regulating circuit. The light is controlled by a tailcap push-button switch with momentary- and constant-on capability.
The housing is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with an impact resistance rating of 6.6', an IPX4 water-resistance rating, and a lens of impact-resistant tempered Borofloat glass. The light comes with a 120/100 VAC / 12 VDC wall-mountable charger bracket.
- 125/250/500 lumens
- Power-regulated C4 white LED
- Runtime 3.5, 2, 1 hours, respectively
- Location: tailcap
- Type: push button
- Momentary- and constant-on activation
- 1.25" head diameter
- Tempered Borofloat glass lens
- 6000 series aluminum housing
- IPX4 water resistant, gasket sealed
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Compatible with Streamlight weapon light holder
- Anti-roll head flange
- 120/100 VAC / 12 VDC charger