Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS4 published by Peachpit Press gives photographers an overview of shooting with a raw file format and then editing using Adobe software. This 448-page E-Book by Bruce Fraser and Jeff Schewe has updates that cover advancements in Photoshop CS4 and offers hands-on techniques for how to properly capture raw images for better editing later on. Additionally, it covers the use of Adobe Bridge for managing thousands of images saved on your computer.
This E-book has been specifically designed and coded for reading on electronic devices, such as tablets, e-readers, and computers. It is optimized to be read on an iPad but is compatible with any device capable of displaying EPUB files. Integrated touch features permit seamless navigation throughout the publication as well as the ability to immediately skip to sections of interest.
- Chapter One: Digital Camera Raw
- Chapter Two: How Camera Raw Works
- Chapter Three: Raw System Overview
- Chapter Four: Camera Raw Controls
- Chapter Five: Hands-On Camera Raw
- Chapter Six: Adobe Bridge
- Chapter Seven: It's All About the Workflow
- Chapter Eight: Mastering Metadata
- Chapter Nine: Exploiting Automation