Capture expansive shots of coral reefs, parrot fish, and shipwrecks at depths as great as 200' with the help of this DLM Extended 6" Dome Port, which fits onto Ikelite underwater camera housings with DLM mounts. It is compatible with the Tokina 10-17mm when used with a Compact DSLR housing, and accommodates certain lenses from Canon, Sigma, Olympus, Zeiss, and Sony when used with a mirrorless enclosure. For complete compatibility information, see the DLM/A, DLM/B, and DLM/C port charts.
The 6" dome corrects for the underwater size distortion that makes everything appear 25% larger and closer, thus helping to restore the original wide angle of view of the lens. The position of the front element allows for sharp images even at the widest focal lengths--without vignetting. Be sure to set the lens to the desired focal length before you commence your dive, as zoom control is not enabled with the port in place. With a 6" diameter, the dome is large enough to provide sufficient coverage for wide shots--yet small enough to keep the port at an easily manageable size and weight for travel.
Connecting the port to the housing is simple, as you need only press it on and secure it via three thumbscrews. The American-made port has a front element that's crafted from clear, optical-grade acrylic, and a body that's constructed from durable acetyl plastic.
- Wide-angle DSLR and mirrorless lenses, including the following:
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L USM + Metabones EF-to-E Mount Adapter
- Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye + Canon EF-to-EOS M Mount Adapter
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2
- Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X Fisheye
- Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X Fisheye + Metabones EF-to-E Mount Adapter
- Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 (Sony E-mount)
- Sony E 20mm f/2.8 + Fisheye Converter VCL-ECF2
- Sony FE 28mm f/2 + Ultra-Wide Converter
- Sony E/FE 50mm f/1.8 OSS