Illuminate the underwater world at depths up to 200' with the Sea Dragon 2500 Photo and Video LED Dive Light with Tray and Grip from SeaLife. It features three outputs from 625-2500 lumens for a run time of 60-240 min with the supplied lithium-ion battery. The light offers a very wide 120° beam angle, which makes it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light. Brighten up wide-angle stills and videos and restore rich, natural colors with this nearly daylight-balanced 5000K flood beam.
Built for durability, the light features a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminum light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray. There is also an adapter for GoPro action cameras bundled with this kit. These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel.
- Three outputs from 625-2500 lumens
- Run time of 60-240 min with the supplied lithium-ion battery
- Very wide 120° beam angle, which makes it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light
- Evenly illuminates subject with no hot spots
- Restore rich, natural colors thanks to a flat panel COB LED, which offers a nearly daylight-balanced 5000K color temperature and a high color rendering index (CRI) of 90 to mimic natural sunlight closely
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Thermal sensor will automatically dim light if internal temperatures reaches 149°F/65°C, in order to prevent overheating
- For prolonged use, it's recommended that you keep light underwater, as it's not designed to handle extended operation above surface
- Single push-button switch for easy power on / off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 200'
- Dual NBR O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body, which is resistant to corrosion
- Anodized aluminum light head that also resists corrosion
- Included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light, and can be connected to the supplied Flex-Connect Tray
- Quick-release button to detach light for aiming into crevices and other hard-to-reach areas
- Tray has universal 1/4"-20 mounting screw for camera/housing
- Also part of this bundle is an adapter for GoPro action cameras
- These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel