Capture expansive shots of coral reefs, whale sharks, and shipwrecks at depths as great as 200' with Ikelite's DLM Superwide 6" Dome Port, which accommodates various wide-angle and fisheye lenses. Compatible models include those from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma, and Sony. See the DLM/A and DLM/B port charts for complete compatibility information. The port fits onto an Ikelite underwater mirrorless camera housing with a DLM mount.
The 6" dome corrects for the underwater size distortion that makes everything appear 25% larger and closer, thus helping to restore the original wide angle of view of the lens. Built to resist corrosion, the American-made port has a front element made from acrylic and a body crafted from Delrin acetyl resin.
- EF 40mm f/2.8 STM + EF-EOS M Mount Adapter
- M.Zuiko 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye Pro
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2
- M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8
- M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8
- Lumix G 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye
- Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH
- 19mm f/2.8 EX DN
- E 16mm f/2.8
- E 16mm f/2.8 + Ultra-Wide Converter VCL-ECU1
- E 20mm f/2.8
- E 20mm f/2.8 + Fisheye Converter VCL-ECF2
- FE 28mm f/2