Capture close-up shots of coral, pygmy seahorses, and other wonders of the sea with various macro lenses in Ikelite's DLM Extended Flat Macro Port, which has a depth rating of 200'. It accommodates large lenses from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, and Sony that range from 12 to 100mm in focal length. The port is compatible with extensions for long lenses, such as the Canon 100mm f/2.8L. It can be attached to Ikelite underwater mirrorless and Compact DSLR camera housings that have DLM mounts. For complete compatibility details, see the DLM/A, DLM/B, and DLM/C port charts.
A flat glass front element does not correct for the underwater distortion that makes everything appear larger and closer, thus allowing for ample magnification. Built for durability, the port is American-made and features a corrosion-resistant Delrin resin body. Additionally, it has a 67mm front thread diameter for the connection of optional color-correction filters, yellow barrier filters, and external wet lenses.
Compatible Lenses, Optional Equipment May Be Necessary
- EF 40mm f/2.8 STM + EF-EOS M Mount Adapter
- EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM + EF-EOS M Adapter
- EF-S 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM + EF-EOS M Adapter
- M.Zuiko Digital ED EZ 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS Pro
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro
- M.Zuiko ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro
- 45mm f/2.8 ASPH Mega OIS
- 90mm f/2.8G OSS Macro