Lighting designers and event coordinators in need of a professional linear wash fixture will be impressed with the Chauvet Professional COLORdash Batten-Quad 12 , a 41" bar fixture with 12 individually controlled quad-colored RGBA LEDs, well suited for touring, live events, television, and theatrical productions. The fixture can produce a wide palette of color renderings ranging from soft pastels to saturated hues as well as any variation of white light, due to the inclusion of amber LEDs.
The fixture maintains an even pixel pitch when used in multiples, either stacked in an array using the optional CBB6 bracket or lined up end-to-end. Setup is easy thanks to a built-in hanging bracket, floor trunnions, 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors, and power linking.
- Built-in auto and custom programs recalled via DMX or Master/Slave
- Metal construction for added durability
- Individual pixel control
- Silent flicker-free operation
- Mount multiple units in stack or end-to-end to maintain pixel pitch
- Electronic dimmer and shutter/strobe
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Standalone color mixing
- Color temperature presets
- Four dim modes
- Built-in automated programs