Made with high-grade RG6 cabling and gold-plated Neutrik connectors, this 100 ft Kopul Premium Series BNC to BNC SDI Cable is designed to transmit a clean video signal end to end.
Featuring a PE-insulated OFC conductor with foil and dense braided copper shielding, the cable ensures minimum signal loss with exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF and EMI interference. A rugged SuperFlex PVC outer jacket provides high flexibility and durability.
The gold-plated BNC connectors are corrosion-resistant and offer improved conduction and long-lasting use. They're lockable and feature a rearTWIST boot that protects the crimp point of the cable, and allows easier access in tight spaces by letting you handle the boot instead of the connector when connecting/disconnecting.
- 75-Ohm 18AWG RG6 coaxial SDI cable
- Gold-plated Neutrik BNC male locking connectors
- Minimal signal loss and exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF/EMI interference
- PE-insulated OFC conductor
- 99% foil inner shielding
- 93% dense braided tinned copper outer shielding
- Flexible and durable SuperFlex PVC jacket
- rearTWIST boot for easier access in tight spaces