The Greenlee PA70025 DataShark RJ45 Network Tester Kit is a continuity tester for UTP and flat satin cables with RJ45 terminations. It is intended to troubleshoot problems in telephone and computer network cables and identify good connections, shorts, and cross-connections.
The kit comes with a main unit for transmitting signals and test patch cords, a remote unit for testing installed cable runs, two RJ45 patch cords to connect the tester to a wall jack or patch panel, and a carrying case to conveniently transport and store your equipment.
- Quickly and easily test both telephone or computer patch cables and installed cable runs
- Continuity tester for UTP and flat satin cables with RJ45 terminations
- Identifies good connections, opens, shorts, and cross-connections
- Automatic test cycle
- LED clearly lights for each pin and maps the cable
- Cable test begins once the cable is plugged into the unit and the tester’s power button is set to On
- Choice of fast or slow display speeds
- Maximum Cable Length: 1000'
- Can also be used to test RJ11 and RJ12 connections
- Operates up to 50 hours with a fully charged 9V battery
- Main unit
- Remote unit
- Two RJ45 patch cords
- Carrying case